A Bad Experience With Irresponsible Water Suppliers

I just kept thinking about the incident I really quarreled with my water supplier for failing to check the quality of water that was sent to me. True it was affordable but I discovered that some of my tanks were filled with wrigglers and another, a decaying lizard. Surely they had NO concern for their customers. Oh yeah, just for profit? They'll definitely lose it because they'll lose customers. As said, either you're drinking safe water and you save more in the long run or you save more today, lose more tomorrow because of possible water borne germs. I ended up checking the facilities to find out how DIRTY they were and that worse, they had failed the cleanliness inspection many times. That for sure, they really deserved to be closed down.

Comments