Are Many Orientals and Caucasians Getting Too Unappreciative Of Their Own Women?

Sad but true, even I can find myself in this situation of being unappreciative over my fellow Oriental women. I truly and really have to admit that these days, I seem to want to a Caucasian woman over an Oriental woman but it's case to case basis. So far, I have heard how Oriental-Caucasian marriages are increasing like how in Beijing, some Chinese men got thrilled over dating American women as well. I wonder. So far, I've been thinking that while I once normally went after Oriental girls but some Caucasian girls are too hot to dismiss. It could even become a common site soon to see an area where you have an Oriental woman with a Caucasian boyfriend sitting together with a Caucasian woman with an Oriental boyfriend. I even remembered falling for a half-Swiss, half-Chinese girl as well (but she looks too Swiss I didn't realize she was half-Chinese).

What became the cause? I kind of want to partly blame myself for watching MMPR when I was young and it was then I found Amy Jo Johnson quite attractive. Ironically though, my childhood crush was anything but gorgeous- she wasn't tall either. Somehow, the passions of seeing Amy Jo Johnson on TV for at least three years in my life may have created a long lasting effect. However I did meet some annoying Caucasian girl (and she was kinda ugly IMO) and later had an obsessive fling with a Filipino girl with Spanish and Chinese heritage.

For me? Well I think I'd like to get a half-Oriental, half-Caucasian girl- somehow those half-breed combos usually come out good.

Comments