Instead of Smoking During Work and Wait,Here Are Some of My Alternatives...

Funny but true that instead of smoking in private in my work office, I have some very funny alternatives like...

I would suck lollipop while working on anything. A good suck would help relieve stress and I just brush my teeth thoroughly afterward. It's better than having nicotine in the lungs.

I would use some wafer sticks that are as big as cigars. I would bite one like a cigar, when I feel hungry, bite and repeat until it's consumed. I usually finish a whole pack. Although I gain weight, but it's easier to get rid of than the nicotine that's stuck in the lungs. This I do more often because it's cheaper. While waiting for my order at the restaurant, I grab a stick or two and "smoke with it" while waiting for my food to be cooked, but of course not eating too much lest I spoil my appetite.

I hope any smoker out there decides to try these alternatives!  I did.... I did!

Comments