Some NES Games Bored Me Later

I remembered owning an NES and later, I never passed through every other system but the Playstation and later the Playstation 2 and I don't deal with so much junk unlike those spoiled kids in my past. Well I was kind of a frustrated guy who played computer games to "escape reality" whenever I can. I thought of it that some games on the NES can rather get super tiring.

Take for example the Conan game on the NES. It was so STUPID I don't want to play it again. Or another was Adventure Island. I enjoyed it when I was small and ended up hating it when I grew bigger. Okay so I have museum collections on the PS2 but the only NES games that I really want to play again were Megaman, which is available through the Megaman Anniversary Collection but with slight reconfigurations.

Or maybe I should also talk about the other NES games which didn't end. Instead, it was just simply getting a high score until you can no longer get it. For example we had Pacman and Yi Ar Kung Fu. These games just didn't end. The level of difficulty just got higher until you can no longer bear it and beat the highest score possible.

Just a major irony though- I wasted more time with NES games than with PS2 games. Maybe not. Well, maybe it's because I've grown up and I can already manage my time more than when I was little.

Comments