An Incompetent Laborer In Audience With A Businessman For A Marriage Proposal

An incompetent Filipino laborer 48 years of age dresses up in a funny attire, requesting an audience to a competent businessman who happens to be a close friend of his boss. He then is speaking in a funny accent.

"Good sir, may I request that I take your lovely 22 year old daughter to be my wife so I may have money to support my lazy nephew who does nothing but sleep all day." said the incompetent laborer.

"Monstrous and ridiculous. You come here pretending to be a rich guy yet you are obviously the laborer." said the businessman.

"But your daughter shall not be disappointed with my own (censored) as hard as steel." said the incompetent laborer.

"You speak more nonsense!" said the businessman.

"My good sir, my boss' son said he'd help me." said the incompetent laborer.

"Lies! More lies!" said the businessman "He has called me and warned me of you. I will not sanction this union, this hellish corruption of laziness. Not even any of the female employees who work for me who I regard as daughters shall I approve to marry you how much more my real daughter? Guards. Throw him outside. Let no employee entertain him either."

He tries to fight them but he is powerless. His "martial arts" is nothing more than funny exhibition. He is thrown out.

Comments