An Incompetent Laborer's Plead for His Lazy Nephew

At the businessman's office, his incompetent laborer asks him a favor.

"Sir may I ask you seek a wealthy wife among the daughters of your friends for my lazy nephew so somebody can raise him." said the incompetent laborer.

"That I cannot do. It's not part of the benefits. Besides, you can't sue me for refusing to help you with such a monstrous task." said the businessman.

"Sir am I not your employee and part of this company?" asked the incompetent laborer.

"You are but it's not part of the benefits. This company does not breed parasites." said the businessman "Besides, your nephew should learn to work. You can't raise him forever. Besides, it's the man's job to work and the wife to care for the house. Dismiss this stupid idea or lose your job."

Comments