Trying to Establish a Long Distance Relationship with Some Hot Girl

I'm NOT posting her real photo but she kinda looks like a younger, pre-surgery Pamela Anderson (not exactly... plus they're not in any way related) but she has brown hair... not really and she's only half-American (her other half is Chinese) but doesn't look like it.  So we do know each other personally in my College days, once mistook her for a childhood infatuation and found out she was  an entirely different person but the current distance between me and her can be something of a barrier.  She's two years my junior and a part-time model.  This is kind of personal so sorry that I won't let you know who she is.  Hmmm... just really personal.  But I'd like to tweet a little bit about it.  Hee hee.  I pretty much thought about trying to ask her out and all.  Well, I might as well start doing business with her to really get a bond going.  I hope to get her soon. XP

Comments