It's Series of Contradictions... Here's Some!

Here's some ways I consider myself contradictory:

I want to date a hot Caucasian girl yet... 

I still have a strong attachment to Japanese and Chinese stuff.  Hmmm... funny isn't it?

And another thing that can't be denied is that I'm still attracted to hot Chinese/Japanese girls too.  As said, not every white girl is hot.

And another, I'm just so attracted to a girl who's not really hot but she's kinda cute.  I remembered pestering her for three years, later befriending her (stupid girl really) or more yet...

When I met a REALLY hot girl later, I couldn't even do anything bad to her.  Instead, I end up treating her like every other normal person.  I have to admit that attitude-wise, she reminded me of the silly girl above.  Her beauty hid the silliness and kindness in her- she looked pretty antagonistic herself!

Comments