Gyoza Gyoza Gyoza!

Here's a tasty video above on making gyoza.  Whether it was Chinese style, Japanese style or Korean style I kinda like the three different varieties but I prefer mine fully vegetarian :P.  I could remember as a child that my late paternal grandma seldom made these and later my mother did.  All I can say is it tastes better than siomai IMO. And yes, gyoza is just so delightful.

And yup Ryou is my favorite Dairanger also because of gyoza!  LOL!  Oh wait, stupid reason to like Ryou isn't it?!  Gai Ikari goes "WHHHHYYY??!!!"  Now for some memories below... oh how I'll miss the days!

Still NOBODY can forget my late paternal grandma's gyoza.  It was the typical Chinese style which she used pickled vegetables and a bit of ground pork.  She was kind enough to write down the recipe years before she inevitably died of old age.

Comments