Dinner Party at Shanghai


I personally thought that with my trips, a dinner party is kind of a nice thing especially when a nice Chinese chick or more happens to be in the crowd- hopefully I'll get one available for a date :P.  I just admit that it's a shame to how many baby girls were thrown out as unwanted children when such girls could have grown up to be the hot chicks in China.  In Shanghai, fortunately the population density of women is not as scarce compared to the more traditional provinces.  And during those Shanghai dinner parties, there's a high chance to meet such a hot Chinese girl like the one pictured above.

Well here's some of Shanghai's music which I really did enjoy...


Zhou Xuan's delightful music is seldom played as she is one of Shanghai's most valued icons.


Well I would also like to talk about the food in Shanghai too.  In Shanghai, one can enjoy a variety of foods although I would like to go to Beijing as well for the occasional serving of their native Peking duck, but the Peking duck is also in their menu as well.  It's just fun being there eating the variety of Chinese food in those dinner parties given during a tour.


Just for some reason, I am pretty much stuck with duck!!!!  Hee hee.  Roasted Shanghai duck that is!  Well but I'll soon go to Beijing too... the capital of China!

Comments