Yellow Cornmeal


I really admit while I'm not fond of white cornmeal, I really took the liking for yellow cornmeal which some people think I'm pretty weird for liking it.  However what these people don't even realize is that yellow corn is far more nutritious than the more expensive white corn.  Sure it seems yellow corn is for the lower class and that white corn is for the higher class, however what they miss is that yellow cornmeal is no fool's gold.  It's a nutritious, tasty meal that is used to prepare some of the best testing dishes called polenta.  I seriously got into polenta that was considered a poor man's meal, is actually lifting my taste buds.


Well here's polenta, a really tasty dish most people fail to value its taste and flavor because of a stupid mindset that it's cheap so it doesn't taste good.  I even refuse to call this cheap.  It's affordable.  And to be honest, polenta is so good you shouldn't miss it.

Comments