Love Triangles

In the realm of fanfiction writing, there could be the idea of love triangles.  I was reading through Chris X's planned Zyu2 fanfic (seriously I'm getting excited for it but I don't mind him serving the Blazblue niche) which would have the upcoming Geki/Burai/Mei love triangle which I think was inspired by the idea of a Jason/Tommy/Kimberly love triangle.  Maybe not.  But I have to think of ways of how love triangles can be written.  However in my mind rather than a dramatic one, I intend mine to be a funny love triangle.  So it could be hilarious if you have a love triangle between two girls, one is short, the other is tall for a 6'2 guy and like for instance my intended Mako/Addie/Takeru love triangle could be for major laughs because the two could enroll in culinary school, and Mako's cooking manages to improve but not the level of her actress Rin Takanashi (again, separating fiction from reality) and all.  The intended Wesley/Takeru/Addie on the other hand could be more dramatic between a Sentai fan and a Sentai warrior for a fellow Sentai fan.  Regardless I'll have to read other works to get it done right.

Comments