Ye Lai Xiang

This is the version of Ye Lai Xiang (Night Fragrance) as I remember my late paternal grandmother would listen over an old cassette tape or the old phonograph.  It's a pretty nice old song which was later popularized by the late Teresa Teng but compared to that of Teresa Teng's, I really prefer Li Xiang Lan's music way better.  

Now below is an English translation:


That blowing southern wind brings cool and refreshing air.
That nightingale crying sound is very sad.
Under the moon, all flowers are sleeping.
Except, evening flower
is revealing fragrant.
I also love nightingale sings.
Moreover, I love dream that smells like flower.
I hug the evening flower.
I kiss the evening flower.
I sing for you.
Evening flower.
I think for you.
I think for you.
Evening flower.Evening flower.

I love this kind of night.
Evening flower.
aaa … I sing for you.
Repeat *
Evening flower.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on a Strange Toku Crossover Dream Last Night: FLIPFAGs will Refuse Rescue from Foreigners Huh?!

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

The Pinoy Pride Syndrome: Why It's NOT Helping the Philippines!