The Fantasy Leader


I did think of Fantasy Leader's blog "Valsag Fantasy" had actually contained some important information that I've not know about Toku like head writers, head producers and all that to which I am grateful for especially with his positive criticisms on my misinformation written.

I did think that he's also been pretty helpful in keeping away Super Sentai fans from sites that are really a plague as well as dismissing rumors that are just produced by people who need to grow up.  For example, he has disproven the Gingaman rumor as a huge sham.  That kind of knowledge always proves valuable in proper documentation.

I had my thoughts from his Tumblr account at this URL: fantasyleader.tumblr.com where he does show some rather interesting stuff, though I may not open yet to that, probably because I'm still attached to blogger.  Regardless, I think he can still come up with something creative to talk about... and he's always a big fan of Gan Gan Gi Ging Gingaman!!!!

Comments

  1. what kind of lies did he prove were false again? the only one I can think was that stupid Gingaman lie about getting less ratings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment