Victoria Justice Photos I've Found as of December 5, 2012

Denial is deadly and how true.  I just had my bias over admiration of Latinas... now it's quite high time I'll confess my feelings towards Victoria Justice though she's not imo as smoking hot as Emma Roberts but she's still blazing hot...

Girlafesto... 

I dunno but she's really still hot...

She's really that sexy...

I just love her red gown in here...

Quite a sexy outfit so at least Nick's still got its new card...

I jsut love her blue outfit here...

She is really a diamond girl...

A younger photo from Zoey 101...

I just love the sun caught in her raven hair

With Chachi Gonzales...

She's so can't say it sexy...

Trying out a new fashion accessory...

Again so I can't say the word sexy...

Simplicyt is beauty...

Hmmm she could be a good wife and have daughters who look like her...

I just love her from Victorious

Tori Vega!!!!



I just love her goddess of lvoe look here...


I gess this is synthetic fur...


I love her black outfit here...


Oh wow... the siren...


I'm ready to join her class...


What a babe...

Comments