I'd Rather Watch Power Rangers and Spongebob Squarepants than That Idiot Hannah Montana!


Okay get mad at me all you want but I can say is clear and out loud that I would rather watch Power Rangers and Spongebob Squarepants than that freaking stupid Hannah Montana.  Well I may like Super Sentai better than Power Rangers, no doubt about that but Hannah Montana is so annoying I'd rather watch Power Rangers.  Power Rangers SPD for example may get on my nerves (thanks to Jack, Syd and Bridge) but at least the characters did manage to improve like Syd started to get less annoying, Sky learned to be humble and Jack learned to be more responsible although I prefer the Dekaranger cast better which again is me and extreme favoritism or fanboyism since Jasmine was one of the reasons why I watch the latter.  So my thoughts are scattered on it that Cassidy and Devin in Dino Thunder may annoy me but if I were to choose to watch either one and had to choose one, I'd rather watch Dino Thunder.  Maybe I'm disliking Spongebob because it's getting overly redundant and he just keeps failing his driving exam but he's still better a neighbor than Hannah Montana. Overall, Hannah Montana is nothing more than a piece of trash I'm going to be so happy if she gets blown up.  But I won't waste my time writing hate fics about her, she's a complete waste of time.

Comments