Ranting on Capcom


Really Capcom?  I hope you are are perfectly aware of this.  Because I really freaking up grew up with your games like Megaman, Street Fighter and later in my growing up years Resident Evil.  So don't tell me of all things Sigma, General Vega and Albert Wesker are now the higher ups?  So far here's what you've done that crushed my heart severely...


I really WAITED for years for the Megaman Legends 3 game BUT you really had to kill your feasible mascot!  Really?  Megaman's not just for the past generation, he's for all ages but why?  And this?  Sigma orders the canning of the Megaman games!


Marvel vs. Capcom 3 really SUCKED.  I played it with my friend and we both HATED it so much!  Really?  Then you get an upgrade so fast?  It's a lot faster than that Ultimate MK3 upgrade and also...


So Resident Evil has to DIE TOO?  Really I have to say the newer Resident Evil storylines, etc. STINKED. Really?  I really, really hate what's going on!  So Umbrella Corporation got its revenge and Wesker is more than glad to kill the quality of Resident Evil!


Heck ever since Street Fighter 3 there's only "upgrades" and nothing new.  What has happened to Capcom? Apparently Shadaloo had shares too!

So what's going on?  Looks like it's a personal vendetta against Keiji Inafune is MORE LIKE IT.  Capcom, you better get your act together before you lose your fans.  I really believed in you so much as a child, how could you shatter people just like that?  You will definitely lose a lot of money if this continues.  Straighten up your act now!

See also:

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/Naxel/a-videogame-commentary-on-capcom-206588.phtml

Comments