Similarities Between Pamela Anderson and Emma Roberts?


I was just thinking of Pamela Anderson in the early 90s (who's now in her 40s) to Emma Roberts who's currently 22 years old.  So are there any similarities between them aside from being hot?  Well they're both naturally brunette, dyed their hair blonde and have a problem of commitment to relationships with men.  I dunno but I feel like my admiration for Emma Roberts is shaking due to her various relationships which I knew were Alex Pettyfer with whom she immediately had a relationship just right after being cast together in Wild Child, with Chord Overstreet but they broke up after he got drunk and is currently dating Evan Peters to whom her aunt Julia Roberts approves.  Hmmm... only time will tell but this is just a very iffy post.

Comments