I Guess We're All Too Much on Fault Finding as a Form of Criticism


Well we do all need criticism but some people are just extremely cruel, put you down critics aren't they?  Hard to accept it but it can be real.  It's okay to dislike something but we are really probably getting too focused on the negative side of things all the time.  I mean while hate activities should definitely cease and desist, but it becomes too much when every form of criticism becomes unfair because it's laced with mockery, screams, insults, name calling, etc. which really makes people go from bad to worse instead.  I was thinking that well nobody's really exempt from mutating into bad critics in some points of their lives.  What I just thought was that I really want to do a three dimensional assessment of things in anything that I critique because I just don't want to be not looking at the bright side but except if it can't be helped.  I was thinking today bosses can be very bossy hence they're not leaders, they're just bosses.  For the major difference:


The boss and the leader are very different.  I really thought that most people are bosses, not leaders.  True leaders do command and drive employees, they have to rely on authority BUT it's very important to coach, have goodwill, generate enthusiasm, place a team effort, shows what has to be done based on his/her knowledge.  It's also very unfair not to give credit to people who had caused the achievement like a business is not a business without employees.  A boss criticized unfairly, a leader criticizes constructively.

Here's one thing I thought about the hierarchy of needs in corporate settings may need to adopt:


I really thought of Chris X and Fantasy Leader among a few who seem to faithfully follow this manifesto compared to the likes of Risky, KaK and Arnold McGuire 335.  Yup, I really thought of it that we really do this.  For one thing, a business environment is not just focused on finding what went wrong but also to find solutions.  We have the SWOT- analysis of strengths, weaknesses,opportunities and threats.  Made me think that only if people will be constructive in their criticism like "The idea is good but I'm afraid this is a hate fic.  Please stop this at once because you're approaching very much of a danger zone with your hate fic." rather than "You stupid idiotic hate fic writer."  Well people can be so much of jerks I really thought that some people criticize to dominate power rather than to lend it when they call people like stupid, lower being, idiot, etc. to the person because of their mistakes.  People MAKE mistakes even the most intelligent people are not immune from making stupid decisions like joining the wrong crowd to be with.

Comments