So Mr. Krabs is Budgeting Power Rangers Megaforce?


I had my thoughts while reading through Orends Range on Megaforce.  Okay I'm not here to bash Power Rangers but it seems to be that Mr. Krabs is running the show.  Why?  Saban Brands apparently isn't paying much in their bid to request Power Rangers seniors to appear.  I mean if they want to celebrate the 20th anniversary of Power Rangers DO IT WITH A BANG.  Kind of made me think that while Patrick Star wrote two horrible movies for Toei (namely the Super Hero Taisen movies, second movie is MUCH worse than the first), now Mr. Krabs is actually the one budgeting Saban Brands?  Hmmm... and in fact really Megaforce suffers from Mega Cheapness.  So really, while I won't write hate fics against Power Rangers but really, a real deal like that getting marred up by cheapness is really Mega Bad.

Comments