What I Think of Megaman Appearing in Super Smash Bros. 4


So okay I'm not really buying so many video games systems because I just can't juggle too much.  Right now I'm more of a Playstation fan than a Nintendo fan BUT here's what... the fact that Megaman is appearing in Super Smash Bros. 4 after Capcom supposedly "killed" him thanks to CEO Sigma.  Well it's for Nintendo 3DS and I thought Capcom should treat Megaman with more respect.  For one, most 90 video gamers will recognize a lot of characters in here...


I can identify Pikachu, Link, Donkey Kong, Star Fox, Samus Aaran, Super Mario and woah Megaman is at the center.  At least this should be a beacon of hope that CEO Sigma will get removed.


Yup we need to GET RID of CEO Sigma before he kills the Total Quality Management of Capcom any further.

Comments