Shellebrating Spongebob Squarepants

Here's Spongebob at Universal Studios last week and well, it's fun to see these mascots and of course, it's so much for me lashing out, "Enough is enough, no more Spongebob!" last year.  As concerned, Spongebob has actually helped me cope up with the disaster that was Power Rangers Samurai.  In fact the more I think of the good times I had with the Spongebob Squarepants show like helping me get better when I was so sick with a fever the laughing helped me recover.  Now for some interesting pictures of the Shellebration!

The voice actors of Patrick, Squidward, Mr. Krabs and Spongebob.

Pearl and her voice actress.

Well this is something... Mrs. Puff's voice actress kinda looks like her then again so was my professor back then!

Plankton's voice actor and the expression.

Really I regret lashing on Spongebob like that.  Glad that hate fic is gone!

Squidward's expression was based on this guy!

Peek-a-boo with the Spongebob mascot.

Grrrr!!!!

Autographs!

More insights from the actors.

Spongebob and friends together

Comments