That Life After Breakup... and Remaining as Friends!


Sometimes I think why I used my ex-girlfriend and why that relationship had to end.  I did have some trouble getting her back as a teenager, I did get for for a short while but in the end, it was never meant to be at all.  I did give thought on the matter especially that I did pursue her.  After I got her for a short time, she realized that there was somebody my heart was not able to let go or so I thought.  She figured out that she was becoming a substitute, that I was using her and she had noticed some of my shenanigans.  And what were they?


So which was that on every birthday of my so-called first crush, I always made that excuse to go away.  She discovered that I was "yearning" for somebody else or so I thought.  Which of course I wanted to really or so I thought, get back to my so-called first crush.  I mean I never admitted I liked my first crush, only my so-called first crush.  And I began to think the moment I thought my former best friend "stole" her, which I believed he did.  And everything was just going awkward with that moment that my ex-girlfriend and me had to be honest.  I had to be honest with her and end that useless relationship.  But at least we remained friends even if the feeling is no longer there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Satirical News: Antonio Trillanes IV To File Case Against BBC Interviewer Stephen Sackur

Satirical News: Rumor Has It That Nobita Aquino And Leni Loud Robredo Are Dating

Satirical News: Loida Nicolas Lewis Says President Duterte's Resignation Is The Only Way To Defeat Matae Terrorists In Marawi

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!