Something I Can't Deny... Studious Girls with a Certain Degree of Attractiveness Tend to Get My Attention the Most!


While I was evaluating some of my better infatuations like some girl who looks like Sayuri Uchida, my former infatuation who looks like Haruka Suenaga and my half-Swiss friend were all studious girls.  Heck, even my so-called first crush and my real first crush were all studious girls.  So what do I like about studious girls?  It's simple... there is always a brain behind a man... most great men had their wives helping them either openly or not.

So I'd like to talk about a bit of my so-called first crush and my real first crush.  For my so-called first crush, she was a very studious girl who I finally realized, I did have some feelings for her.  For my real first crush, she was studious bookworm like Belle was in Beauty and hte Beast and I soon had a habit of falling for near-sighted girls at the same time... which was unusual to why I even fell for my high school stalker.

The attraction type led me to further attractions.  In high school while I did like my ex-girlfriend but she was not the studious.  Then it came I had one geeky crush who I quickly forgot because some new student who looks like Sayuri Uchida quickly came into my life.  At the same time I was in love with the "campus queen" who was also a studious, non-vain girl who rejected my rude advances.  Also, I had two previous crushes two years older than I am who were pretty but were more known for their brains.  Then in College, I fell for a girl who looks like Haruka Suenaga and that geeky China girl.

Perhaps another fetish I tend to have on certain girls who have a certain degree of attractiveness are those who are also scientifically inclined.  In short, I would rather date an average looking geeky girl who's near-sighted vs. a hot supermodel.  In fact, I got a lot of ridicule chasing that geeky China girl when she wasn't even popular to the boys because she was boyish and geeky... but I fell for her anyway.

So in short, while I do get attracted to pretty girls but in real life, a pretty (or average looking) girl in a laboratory gown or attorney's attire is what catches my attention the most.  Or sometimes, I would admit that a school teacher who's attractive gets my attention these days.  And I would admit that I did fall in love with a psychics major (but she wasn't pretty) and was determined to marry her though I quickly forgot about her.  And I would say that why I even fell for the Haruka Suenaga lookalike was more of her brains than beauty that attracted me more to want her... even when my half-Swiss friend was already made known to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on a Strange Toku Crossover Dream Last Night: FLIPFAGs will Refuse Rescue from Foreigners Huh?!

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

The Pinoy Pride Syndrome: Why It's NOT Helping the Philippines!