My Thoughts on Victoria Justice Shedding Her Nickelodeon Girl Image

Well Victoria Justice already graduated as a Nickelodeon girl and when I heard she will star in an adult series called "Eye Candy", I was thinking about everything I liked about her as a Nickelodeon girl.  I remembered her good looks, charm, natural acting... she really just deserved her big break.  Ont he other hand, it's nice to see her keep her natural charm as a person even if she's no longer a Nickelodeon girl.  She started off with Disney and later ended up with Nickelodeon.

Looking at this video, I really love how natural she is in this interview.  She talks about how she's gone from a Nickelodeon girl into acting in a more adult series.  I just love the idea of suspense, her character stuck in a dangerous maze... I hope she comes out victorious (pun intended).  I would admit she's pretty natural one way or another... and so what if Victorious Season 4 got cancelled?

On the other hand, what daring role will Victoria Justice do next?  I just can't wait!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

Some Eye Candy Show Stealers and Movies

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!