Me and Some Girl: Vegeta and Bulma Won't Work In Real Life!


Whenever I rewatch Dragon Ball Z in the later episodes, I always thought my favorite character was Vegeta for the reason well, I can relate to him.  I have my ego fragility, my desire to become better than anyone or that I am simply a temperamental man who always wants to be right all the time.  Now I always thought one of the craziest couples ever done in Dragon Ball Z has to be Vegeta x Bulma.  I'll admit I always compared myself to Vegeta especially with how I easily get jealous whenever somebody exceeds me or I'm as stubborn mule myself.... fortunately I am not that stubborn to authority but I would admit, like Vegeta I am prone to blowing up a tantrum whenever I am pricked.

I always thought nothing was funnier than the fact I found a girl like Bulma really attractive.  Like Bulma, she was unusually intelligent and attractive, almost everything I could want in a woman but she was just as high strung as I am.  When I think of my tendency to compare my life to fiction, I always thought one way or another, I'd have her if I had my Vegeta-ish temper and she was like Bulma.  The more I looked at it, the more I realized we were just incompatible because two high strung people won't make a good couple,  There has to be a complementary opposite towards everything right?

When you think about it two high strung people just don't make a good couple and that's why I also didn't end up with my ex-girlfriend.  While common interests are necessary between a man and a woman but there has to be a complementary opposite to work it out.  Just think, a high strung person needs a patient partner.  Unfortunately, in my case me and some girl who was like Bulma, I'll admit it was totally incompatible especially she was so high strung.  I couldn't imagine how it would be if me and her actually had a child, maybe I might go emo if we both had a child together... there comes little Trunks.  I'll just admit I'm glad that me and her never worked out or it might be a real disaster in real life right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

Some Eye Candy Show Stealers and Movies

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!