I Love To Say, "IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!"

Knowing my favorite Dragon Ball Z character is Vegeta, I always thought that I have the tendency to say, "IT'S OVER 9,000!!!!!" From what I heard, it's a translation error, some people tell me that the Japanese really said otherwise but somehow, I still want to keep that old phrase. Besides, I have said that phrase countless times when I'm offended.

However do I always mean my, "It's over 9000!" in a negative way? Not really, while I may be an extremely angry person but... it doesn't mean that I say it in a negative way. Besides, I've had some food trips that made me think that the wondrous taste was really OVER 9,000. It's an exaggeration.... =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

Some Eye Candy Show Stealers and Movies

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!