Just Summarizing My Current Awkwardness With Tokusatsu...


If anything, I still can't deny that I am currently finding myself weird or weirder with...


I am currently more excited for Kamen Rider Ghost than I am for the next episode of Ninninger, I have returned back to liking Kamen Rider more than Super Sentai but...


I find Super Sentai girls more attractive... but again, eye candy NEVER makes a show better. I just thought the Ninninger girls are cute. Now this reminds me....


I like Kimberly more than Mei, even if I like Zyuranger over Mighty Morphin' or in general, I'm more of a Super Sentai fan and I'm not a huge fan of Power Rangers and currently, I've turned on the neutral switch again...


Then I claim that I'm not a Power Rangers fan but... why do I still want to rewatch some seasons? Why do I still say Power Rangers has good seasons? Well I claim not to be a fan of Ultraman but, why do I still want to check out some seasons? Hmmmm... I'll admit Power Rangers and Ultraman are two shows I tend to be neutral with... I don't hate them but I am not really fond of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on a Strange Toku Crossover Dream Last Night: FLIPFAGs will Refuse Rescue from Foreigners Huh?!

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

The Pinoy Pride Syndrome: Why It's NOT Helping the Philippines!