Just Summarizing My Current Awkwardness With Tokusatsu...


If anything, I still can't deny that I am currently finding myself weird or weirder with...


I am currently more excited for Kamen Rider Ghost than I am for the next episode of Ninninger, I have returned back to liking Kamen Rider more than Super Sentai but...


I find Super Sentai girls more attractive... but again, eye candy NEVER makes a show better. I just thought the Ninninger girls are cute. Now this reminds me....


I like Kimberly more than Mei, even if I like Zyuranger over Mighty Morphin' or in general, I'm more of a Super Sentai fan and I'm not a huge fan of Power Rangers and currently, I've turned on the neutral switch again...


Then I claim that I'm not a Power Rangers fan but... why do I still want to rewatch some seasons? Why do I still say Power Rangers has good seasons? Well I claim not to be a fan of Ultraman but, why do I still want to check out some seasons? Hmmmm... I'll admit Power Rangers and Ultraman are two shows I tend to be neutral with... I don't hate them but I am not really fond of them.

Comments