Planning To Get A PS4 Already?

Getting the latest video game console is not in my top priorities because I don't need it. I'm getting sad over the Mighty No. 9 delay and many more. Just because I can afford a PS4 right now doesn't mean that I should grab it immediately. 

So Mortal Kombat X is getting a "komplete edition' though why name the upgraded disk into XL? This is not a shirt and even if you pre-order the game, still shouldn't it be called Mortal Kombat X: Komplete Edition instead? It's a good thing that the PS3/XBox 360 versions were cancelled and/or that I didn't immediately get a PS4 for just one game. The game may have some of its shortcomings but I'd like to see how I'd actually enjoy what's more or less a complete set.

Meanwhile, when will Tekken 7 come out for the Playstation 4 and XBox One? I can't wait to see the home system's full capabilities for the current generation consoles. I just hope this game wouldn't be the last Tekken game considering this is the first one to appear for the current generation consoles. Otherwise, it'd be bad money.

Comments

Popular Posts