Planning To Get A PS4 Already?

Getting the latest video game console is not in my top priorities because I don't need it. I'm getting sad over the Mighty No. 9 delay and many more. Just because I can afford a PS4 right now doesn't mean that I should grab it immediately. 

So Mortal Kombat X is getting a "komplete edition' though why name the upgraded disk into XL? This is not a shirt and even if you pre-order the game, still shouldn't it be called Mortal Kombat X: Komplete Edition instead? It's a good thing that the PS3/XBox 360 versions were cancelled and/or that I didn't immediately get a PS4 for just one game. The game may have some of its shortcomings but I'd like to see how I'd actually enjoy what's more or less a complete set.

Meanwhile, when will Tekken 7 come out for the Playstation 4 and XBox One? I can't wait to see the home system's full capabilities for the current generation consoles. I just hope this game wouldn't be the last Tekken game considering this is the first one to appear for the current generation consoles. Otherwise, it'd be bad money.

Comments