The X Button's Location Varies From Console To Console

Try to take a look at these obsolete video game consoles and you might say, "Wow the X gets located somewhere." The X button's location varies from console to console. I just thought of the time I played with an X-Box at somebody else's house while I had a Playstation 2 back then. Then I remembered also the time when I played with a Super Nintendo (for rent only) and when I had my first Playstation, I felt funny (at first) with the X located at the bottom of the four main buttons but I immediately got used to it.

What's your experience with the X button in the past?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on a Strange Toku Crossover Dream Last Night: FLIPFAGs will Refuse Rescue from Foreigners Huh?!

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

The Pinoy Pride Syndrome: Why It's NOT Helping the Philippines!