Some Simple Remedies For "Darth Vader Breathing" Anyone?

I find it annoying how I easily get phlegm down my throat or a clogged nose whenever there are irregular weather patterns. It's not giving me enough sleep for the past few days. I even feel like I only get some "breathing space" in cooler places. But when I'm out of those breathing spaces, it's time to start breathing heavily again. This is when I consider myself to be "breathing like Darth Vader".

I could remember Darth Vader's deep heavy breathing. Whenever I feel like I can't breathe properly, I want to pretend I'm having mechanical lungs when I don't. I feel the heavy breathing happens then I start using peppermint oil in a water based air purifier to ease my breathing while sleeping. Another method is to actually breathe through steam from a facial sauna to ease that breathing. Using a nasal spray also had helped remove the clogged nose problem. Then it's time for me to take a long nice warm bath to at least help alleviate the problem of Darth Vader breathing.

Then again, if symptoms persist consult your doctor not this blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Satirical News: Rumor Has It That Nobita Aquino And Leni Loud Robredo Are Dating

Satirical News: Loida Nicolas Lewis Says President Duterte's Resignation Is The Only Way To Defeat Matae Terrorists In Marawi

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!