Cosmo Rays from Mars?! My Thoughts on Yesterday's "Advisory!"

There was the circulation  of the Cosmo Rays news which was later dismissed as a fake.  It was said that Cosmo Rays were coming in from Mars and I thought it was real!  I read the text message that cellphones had to be turned off from 12:30-3:30 A.M. and stay away from them as much as possible and that they are silent but deadly rays that could destroy the brain.  To be honest, it got me scared out of shit I am so ashamed of it!  Then again the term "cosmo rays" sounded so funny  Yeah right- then it came to my head about Fairly Oddparents' COSMO Cosma!  Cosmo that stupid fairy in Fairly Oddparents who seldom irritated me with his utter stupidity.  He thinks he's so smart when he isn't.  But at least he's not as annoying as Spongebob is.

Now back to the COSMO ray scam!  I was glad that my sister decided to check out BBC.  She told me the best tip is for everyone to tape their mouths because of the impending roars of laughter it will bring.  Also, cosmic rays can only come from objects that have its own light.  Mars is a PLANET and not a star hence it does not produce its own light so it's impossible it would release cosmo rays on Earth!!!  Oh boy now I'm starting to think fairies are real because of the Cosmo rays incident!  FAIRIES!!!  Okay just kidding!  Oh yeah, I wonder where the Wanda rays are?!  Ha ha ha... nag nag nag!  Hic people should check out valid sources before buying any stories they hear!  Oh yeah too bad I never had fairy godparents when I was younger!!!  LOL.  Again, life can be more troublesome with fairies for me!

Comments