Just Some Crazy Summer Memories

Okay adulthood has been a long process but I do want to remember some of my crazy memories, good and bad... but hey I won't put too many information here okay?  So here's what I want to rethink... and yeah some of my memories aside from just staying up late and getting up late, having not much to worry for a month or so...


Too much television... yeah what a bummer.  I spent most of my time back then watching my old shames like Hanna Barbera cartoons, Voltron Lion Force, the Wizard of Oz seriesm and Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers (yeah that crush on Kimberly is TOO MUCH).  And I did watch some Tokusatsu with my mom beside me.  I also remembered Gavan, Maskman, Bioman, Jetman and Fiveman as part of that crazy summer.  There was He-Man, Conan the Adventurer, X-Men animated series, Batman The Animated Series, etc.

Playing mindless video games for more than the limit of two hours that I had to be spanked.  Boy today I can't even sit through that long!  I got to admit many of those earlier games back then had the computer was a CHEATING BASTARD.  Street Fighter 2 in its earlier stages had very imbalanced problems.  Just do try comparing how irritating it was to try to beat General Vega in Street Fighter 2 vs. to that if you fought him in the later games, difficult yet not so incredibly difficult!  

Wow I got to admit too much TV and video games blew away my logic circuits made me into...


An IDIOT like Galvatron with the temper problem... and sad to say I tend to behave like Galvatron and say random stuff like he does!  It was my "plasma bath" during the summers which made me incredibly hot-headed for a LONG time!  I wonder what life would be if I had an idiot like Cyclonus by my side... or this...


An overly commanding person like Serpentor... THIS I COMMAND!!!!

It was also the time to rent those Chinese soap operas of the Chiungyao series... Liu Xue Hua became the favorite of many of those who are 50 and above today!


Summer vacation was exciting but it also meant cousin Loki (just a pen name I'm giving him) was coming for a visit.  Like Loki all he does is cause trouble... and we had our epic "Thor vs. Loki" battles... but we also had Megatron vs. Starscream arguments that went like this...

I was Megatron, he was Starscream... LOL!  It gets annoying!!!!!!  We did fight a lot and it was getting out of hand I had to be timed out!  He was in short as annoying as Starscream!


So wanna buy a lot of toys back then but I ended up reading a lot of story books instead... and yup my parents had to limit the number of toys I had.  That was a good thing to do since spoiling isn't good.  These days, I just wanna download pictures than get trading cards and toys. Heck, I just have my "dogs" to display, I don't have much room for others... 


We all went to the Krusty Krab... no to different establishments that served hamburger like Jollibee... and I sometimes eat a "krabby patty" to remember all those times... salutations to Tony Tancaktiong for such a successful franchise.  So I wonder how will Jollibee China be- oriental burgers anyone?  Mostly, we went to the malls...

And yeah those family reunions at the beaches... pardon me for using Haruka Suenaga... such a cute girl...

Comments