Internet Dating with Strangers's Too Risky

If I'm to talk, Internet dating with strangers is just way too risky. Why? People can assume their identities like I'm using an assumed name as a blogger. I mean, it's just plain crazy that this form of leisure can lead to suddenly surprising homosexual courtships (and I'm a straight) to unintended huge age gap courtships (Fairly Oddparents anyone). A friend of mine nearly dated a woman way older than he was- somebody else's widowed mother! Others could just lead to the plain deadly case of knowing a wanted criminal in the process, which is even more risky. Personally, dating sites are not for me. I'd rather meet women in person before dating them online. Fortunately my cousin didn't marry her second husband living in the countryside whom she knew online at first- it took them a LONG time to get married plus she was a divorced woman, dumped by her husband to marry another woman.

Comments