Mortal Kombat X: To Pre-Order Or Not To Pre-Order?!

Right now I feel like Ryu struggling in between his real self and his evil self when it comes to pre-ordering Mortal Kombat X....

Yeah I know I'm gushing over the reality that the game I am waiting for at least two years is out.  And I am now ready to want this game but I may have my needs first.  I mean, I may have money to buy the game (much better than that 1D concert) but, I do need my needs to be met.  I was thinking of the fact I have to wait until summer for the PS3 version.  I can wait... but somehow I want to pre-order so I can play as a depowered Goro.  Again, what if there will be a Komplete Edition right?

The intial cost may cost me PHP 2,667.73 if I pre-order.  I would have to be conscious about my spending because it's not all the time I have the money.  I mean, I can be jealous of those who pre-ordered but they can also be jealous of those who didn't.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on a Strange Toku Crossover Dream Last Night: FLIPFAGs will Refuse Rescue from Foreigners Huh?!

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

The Pinoy Pride Syndrome: Why It's NOT Helping the Philippines!