I Find It Strange That I'm East Asian But I'm Usually More Attracted To Attractive White Girls

I can't deny how it's funny (but true) that somehow, there are times when somebody prefers the opposite gender outside their own race over their own. I think it's a good thing to establish what I call as an "inter-color" marriage at times.


For East Asian women, I think some might white men get attracted to the slanted eyes, black hair, black eyes and porcelain white skin (or tanned skin for some) thinking it's beautiful. I can't blame some white men who want some East Asian women.


In my case, I tend to be attracted to brown or blonde hair, rosy white skin, and brown or blue eyes. I find this to be spitting at my own self since I'm East Asian. If white men may think attractive East Asian women are more attractive than their own, I also think the opposite. Sometimes I can't really explain what's going on with why that attraction happens to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on a Strange Toku Crossover Dream Last Night: FLIPFAGs will Refuse Rescue from Foreigners Huh?!

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

The Pinoy Pride Syndrome: Why It's NOT Helping the Philippines!