The Weirdest Things I Did as a Child Who was an MMPR Fan!

So people by now know my guilt trip of MMPR as a kid and the fact I had perverse tendencies back then.  I was around nine when I saw MMPR and I just had my stupid fantasies.  For one, that whole crush on Kimberly back then was out of control.  While I was aware she was a fictional character, but at the same time I kinda wanted a girl who looks like her.


I rememered the MMPR trading cards and stickers.  I did have my own allowance back then.  I had an adequate allowance for me to learn to save money.  But there was one time I wasted it on MMPR trading cards and Kimberly stickers.  Hehe, I remembered having gone through one summer break with almost rock bottom no money... and my problem of being spendthrift didn't go away until I was in College.


Another one was my sister's two no longer around dolls.  She was around three or four that time, I remembered stealing the Kimberly doll from her a lot of times I had to be disciplined.  Which was pretty weird and I was so messed up in the head.

Just some weird stuff I've done before!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflecting on a Strange Toku Crossover Dream Last Night: FLIPFAGs will Refuse Rescue from Foreigners Huh?!

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!

Remembering The Sony Playstation VS. The Nintendo 64 In The 90s Console Wars

The Pinoy Pride Syndrome: Why It's NOT Helping the Philippines!