I Feel The Difference Between Distant And Personal Attraction


There's always that admiration of the physical beauty of a person who doesn't know you. It does get disheartening when they're already taken. But there's a much more different degree of attraction when it happens at a very personal level. It's because I'm there personally to see her. It's much different than just seeing them on digital or print media. I could exclaim, "She's so pretty." but I haven't seen the actress in person. The lookalike I know personally is there.


Let's take for instance meeting a lookalike vs. falling for the actress' appearance. It reminded me that back in 2009, my crush on a girl who somewhat looks like Rin Takanashi (but she's more of a Ranru than a Mako) got unintentionally reinforced by the actress herself. It's not her fault she's born with that appearance. Knowing the lookalike personally vs. not knowing the actress personally has a real impact. Before that, I was longing for that girl even before Shinkenger came to existence. Mako's existence as a non-existent character unintentionally fueled that desire. In my case, I felt a Kazuya vs. Jun relationship in it.


It also reminds me having a crush on Ako in Jetman then meeting some girl who looks like her was just different. I could think of how cute Ako was but she's not there in person. Then I saw the lookalike and the impact is just too different that I want the lookalike because she looks like Ako. It also reminded me of how I saw pictures of Mika Katsumura yet my attraction was more on the actress' beauty than the actress herself. Seeing Mika's pictures made me go after a girl I knew who looks like her personally. My obsession with both girls dropped eventually.

In the end, one is always a distant attraction while the other is a personal attraction. It's really different to admire someone who participates in the art of digital or print media while the other is there in person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Satirical News: Antonio Trillanes IV To File Case Against BBC Interviewer Stephen Sackur

Satirical News: Loida Nicolas Lewis Says President Duterte's Resignation Is The Only Way To Defeat Matae Terrorists In Marawi

Satirical News: Rumor Has It That Nobita Aquino And Leni Loud Robredo Are Dating

The Philippines is FULL of Yellow Journalism!