My Current Views on Hate Fic Writing

I did remember how I wrote "Operation Suicide" out of my hatred for Operation Overdrive.  However it wasn't doing any good.  Doesn't mean you don't like a show you can bash it like that.  In fact, people who didn't like the show didn't like how I wrote it.  I gave the Operation Overdrive team a very UNDIGNIFIED death that is, they were sent by Commander Ichijou on a suicide mission.  Seriously I got into a huge guilt trap.  So what I was thinking of hate fic writing is it made me a foolish person, hateful and above all going to a huge insanity trip.  As said if you don't like the show why write about it?  Give it a proper way of a negative review rather than monsterize lame heroes for the sake of promotion!  If you really WANT to promote Super Sentai to Power Rangers fans, please be DIPLOMATIC.  Hmmm... I've got a lot of insanity to loosen as well!  

Also I just thought I'd give a piece of my mind too... I hope I'm completely done and over with this insane hobby or I'd go like this...

Going insane to the point of needing Prozac!!!!  In fact, I do still feel I have some Galvatronish tendencies every now and then!  Oh boy I wish I never stayed too long in the sauna!!!!

Comments