Some Recessions as of Late... Hopefully I'll Recover...

I just thought that I haven't been doing any fan fiction writing or much blogging as of late due to this fact- real life matters are far more important.  Okay I may do some blogging to help earn cash or stats but fan fiction writing is quite different.  I've had some experiences of starting okay and dragging down to badness to the middle as of right now due to this- doing stuff while I'm stressed up and can't think properly and as said, when one forcibly squeezes lemons that are unripe for lemonade, don't expect good lemonade.  So yeah, I'm just thinking that I'm glad my Super Sentai blog now has 138 followers and my celebrities blog has 23 followers.  I just thought that my eye candies are now on the Oriental Fanatics blog than the Super Sentai blog because Super Sentai is fictitious content, the celebrities blog should after all include even Tokusatsu actors.  So I hope I'm over with my hate-filled insane moments and mental blocks.  Hmmm... just a mistake I made was to really work with sore losers in a writing project.  I just hope I'll find better co-writers soon.

As for the recent, I'm going to gather some ideas for Super Sentai vs. Nickelodeon.  I can't afford to keep making mistakes like canon defilement, canon rape, out-of-character, etc. so I'm taking it slow as of recent.  I still have to think about Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers by doing some Zyuranger viewing so I don't keep getting things wrong.  Or perhaps, some Dino Thunder viewing to see how the Dino Thunder rangers would act... but no Cassidy and Devin.  Just have to try to figure out some way before I write more hate.

As for my blogging, I'll just blog whenever I can in the midst of a busy schedule...

Super Sentai blog- I could write on monsters that threatened to starve the world.  It happened in Fiveman, Zyuranger and Gokaiger.

Oriental Fanatics- Well I could get more Toku girls into the blog.  Or maybe older celebrities I'd like to celebrate because they were my late paternal grandmother's favorites.

The Oriental Drama blog is just a baby that needs to grow.  Maybe I can do a review on the best scenes of my favorite Chinese and Japanese dramas.  Sadly I'm not very fond of Korean drama as of late.

Comments