Vegetarian Shawarma: Tastier than Meat Shawarma


While there is the pre-programmed mindset that "meat tastes better than vegetables" however that is not always the case.  Now here's what- I am a shawarma fan and I've eaten beef, chicken and lamb shawarma from a Middle Eastern cuisine- then they came up with using gluten (vegetarian meat) over meat in itself resulting in the vegetarian shawarma.  Believe me, the results were DELICIOUS.  Yum.  In fact, not only is it delicious but it's even a healthier alternative to meat which can help reduce meat consumption to prevent high levels of cholesterol which is bad for the health.  Of course, I'm not a vegan, I still eat meat but I just found some vegetarian dishes more delicious than meat for the reasons that they're less greasy as well and they do have a certain texture that makes them taste better than meat.

Comments