Appreciation of Beauty Can Be Very Relative

I just had my thoughts on beauty appreciation of women and yes it can be VERY relative.  Here are some examples of relative appreciation of beauty:


I do admit that I'm pretty much a sucker for hot white girls as well as hot Asian girls.  So here's another- while some reviewers of Zyuranger on imdb actually say that Mei is prettier and more determined than Kimberly, I actually find that pretty relative so please respect everybody's opinions on that!!!!  On my point of view, I find Amy Jo Johnson hotter than Reiko Chiba although most Super Sentai chicks are hotter than their adaptation counterparts. :P  But believe me, I watch Zyuranger over MMPR for having better quality may prove I'm not that superficial though I'd really say I'm guilty of treating Shinkenger as eye candy.  I do respect those who find it the other way around, it's their taste. =)

Also I have this friendly opinion clash with Mr. Smith...


It's pretty simple if we were ask which babes outranks their fellow spandex warriors both in Super Sentai and Power Rangers.  In my pick, mine would be Kimberly (and I'm Asian) and his is Jasmine (and he's American).  Funny?  Well I would say that it's relative.


Then there's the 90s fanboy flashback perhaps with Rin Takanashi since I really think the latter looks like Amy Jo Johnson in some way.  In a sense, Rin Takanashi is slightly hotter than Amy Jo Johnson.  I do consider Rin Takanashi as Toku's love goddess. =P

Victoria Justice in Wonderful Beauty Portrait Model Photoshoot Session
Between Victoria Justice and Emma Roberts.  I do find both hot yet I had a hard time denying I like Victoria Justice since I'm not very fond of Hispanic beauty (she's only half though).  Some may actually say one is hotter than the other but that's just pretty relative.  My scoring?  I still say Emma Roberts is hotter than Victoria Justice though some may have it the other way around.


Between Nao Nagasawa and Sally Martin, I would pick Nao Nagasawa for the face value.  Both are hot in their own respects but I like Nao Nagasawa better.  Some may disagree so yeah feel free to do so.  I just thought that Nao Nagasawa's really way more blazing, hands down.  But I like both characters for who they are.


For the upcoming Power Rangers Megaforce, I'll say I admit Ciara Hanna is hotter than Mikiho Niwa though some may disagree with me on that. :)

As said, beauty can be relative.  So go ahead and pick your picks but don't pick on others.

Comments