How Hate Fic Writing Eventually Derails Our Favorite Characters

I just had my thoughts on my writing of the mega-crossover "Super Sentai vs. Power Rangers" to where I aborted the chapter where Ichijou sent the Operation Overdrive Rangers to a suicide mission all because I really super duper hated the Kalish seasons of Power Rangers.  So what I ended up doing was derailing most of the Super Sentai, making the Operation Overdrive team super out of character (like making them refuse the help of the Super Sentai, making them super arrogant, etc.) and eventually making Ichijou do a group of rather ridiculous punishments like attaching them to a spanking machine just so I could amplify my hatred.  Tori and Adam both were used as the mouthpiece of my hatred for the series.  I'll confess I was even planning to massacre Power Rangers SPD (especially Jack, Syd and Bridge!), Power Rangers Mystic Force and Power Rangers Jungle Fury.  The ending of that aborted arc had the Power Rangers Operation Overdrive killed in an undignified manner, all for my purpose of releasing my hatred against Kalish's seasons. So yeah, pretty much of a jerkass movie.  In fact, I derailed pretty much my favorite Power Rangers and Super Sentai characters just so I could make Operation Overdrive look more pathetic than it already was.

Seriously I have these issues...


Okay moving on... then we had to have that AWFULLY written Spongebob 2019.  While I first admit I thought it was great but the more I read it, the more I realize the writer himself Rizki-Kun is pretty much blinded by hate issues like I was in writing that awful story of the Operation Overdrive team murdered by yours truly me.  I just had my thoughts on it that I know Spongebob is getting annoying due to him being overused but seriously Spongebob as a world dictator?  Everybody rejoicing Spongebob can't pass his driving test?  That's just a horribifucus BAD HATE FIC.  Also laced in that stupid hate fic is the accusation that Power Rangers are corrupting the minds of the youth with fake stuff.  The whole fic is nothing more than a hatred towards Spongebob.  In fact, I really had a thought I really needed to chill out as Chris X pointed that I'm overreacting over Spongebob.  True people like Spongebob may irritate me but reacting over them like how Galvatron in the Transformers cartoon reacts to the slightest irritation is completely uncalled for.  Quite surprisingly, the hate fic didn't generate much fan wars.

A "sequel" to Spongebob 2019 appeared namely "Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger vs. Power Rangers Samurai" which was more as Chris X would call as "This is more of Arnold whining about how much he hates Power Rangers."  And how true that Arnold sadly derailed the Gokaigers just so they can become the mouthpiece of his hatred for Power Rangers which is TRUE because the more I read it, the more I see not only my former self during some time but also the Gokaigers aren't respected either.  SailorGokaiMoon is right to say the fic isn't any goodwill, for BushidoGirl (she's ThatChick in That Toku Blog which hasn't been very updated lately maybe due to her busy schedule, can understand that a lot) says that it's really fanning the flames and that hate fics are pretty much a waste of time.  It's okay if he doesn't like Power Rangers but to really fan in the worst accusations without any proof like they are corrupting the minds of children with fake stuff and using the Gokaigers as the mouthpiece of his hatred is really some bad respect for Super Sentai.  As said, the fic gets bad comments not because of ignorance but because it's just really a HORRIBLE BAD HATE FIC.  Pleading for no more bad comments?  Well any hate fic deserves bad comments because it's a place to quarrel.  Hmmm... kinda reminds me of the useless fan wars I get myself into a lot before until I decided to deal with my insanity.

Comments