Skip to main content

First Day Rush on Total Tori Hour...


So I just had my first rush of the Total Tori hour... ha ha.  I just think I'm being superficial in the sense, I'd watch some Victorious and skip my viewing of Kamen Rider W for awhile to get into the Total Tori hour though I wasn't joining the competition.  So, a little bit... today's episodes are Tori as a stuntlady and the other, Tori taking Sikowitz to a play.  So I had my thoughts that if more episodes of Victorious should come, I do hope they let their characters improve especially Cat and Trina because we can't have all that same gag running all over like Spongebob's failed tests (that's why in Super Sentai vs. Nickelodeon, he finally passed his test fair and square).

While on the other hand...


I just hope to see some Megaforce for Ciara Hanna. =P

Comments