Here's one thing I'll say I'm still a Megaman and will always be even if I'm 28 years old. And I was glad it reached its 25th anniversary on December 18, 2012. But sadly, Capcom has really been ungrateful to its golden goose.
Capcom's disservice to Megaman is just too much since he's the one that brought the company forward and he's too good a golden goose to kill, he might even click with a generation of children today. Plugging out Megaman Legends 3 DESPITE petition was a really stupid move because it's fan demand. For one thing, Capcom is really doing a great disservice to the mascot that got them to where they are today. Poor Inafune, it's as if Sigma now owns Capcom and got rid of him. For one thing, I'm still a fan of Megaman even if he got abandoned as a game franchise, he was part of my childhood and all I can say this though he's not what I talk about with my friends in public, but I will gladly admit I'm still a Megaman fan.
Comments
Post a Comment