As said, there is always the shallow side of me but there is also the deep thinker side of me. Hmmm... I wonder if even the most superficial persons I've known have a deeper thinker side and vice versa?


Well I do have my shaking Power Rangers fandom, I respect the franchise due to Toei's approval of it. Well I dunno if it's me or biases but just me. So pretty much, I've already stated a lot of times about my preference of Zyuranger over MMPR though I don't find Mei all that attractive compared to Kimberly which proves I have a deeper side. So I personally prefer Zyuranger's more dark and mature approach to its more orderly execution, deeper plot and intense drama over MMPR's too easy to outgrow pacing. In my case though, it's a very guilty pleasure I watch those "kiddie shows" because of the hot chicks and I purposely can skip other Super Sentai seasons due to the lack of hot chicks. That's just screwed up but that's very much the truth.

Lately I'm watching Kamen Rider despite the fact I'll throw my personal evaluation that the girls there aren't that hot. So what if it doesn't have eye candy?! It doesn't matter really, in fact I'm enjoying Kamen Rider for its appeal on both genders due to its really good stories and humor. So pretty much, Kamen Rider in the Heisi era for me doesn't have that much girls who are really hot like Rin Takanashi but I'm enjoying it. It's just like me enjoying Karen Mok movies even if I hardly find her my type.
So pretty much, there's always a smarter side in dumber people and a dumber side in smarter people huh?
Comments
Post a Comment