This is pretty much iffy and speculative but looking at it, white girls tend to get overrated in the looks department (can't think of any other way they're overrated) and I'll present a few examples:

The early 70s, Swiss bombshell Ursula Andress during her younger days was coined as "the most beautiful woman in the world". For me, that's just plain exaggeration since beauty is pretty relative. But still looking at her younger images, she's hot and looking at her aging pictures, she has aged rather gracefully compared to most people who get surgeries.

In the late 80s to early 90s, there was Pamela Anderson who was really a bombshell and I'd say she was the prettiest girl in Hollywood. Looking at her younger pictures before surgery, she was quite blazing.


Theoretically speaking, Amy Jo Johnson can be viewed as hotter than Reiko Chiba though some may think otherwise out of personal preferences. But for the white supremacy mentality, they'll pick Amy Jo Johnson not for personal preferences of beauty appreciation but for the sake of just overrated white girls. I would still say Amy Jo Johnson is pretty overrated by the 90s fanboy including myself. Although I'll admit Power Rangers lacks having hotter chicks than Super Sentai most of the time. =P


Well here's Nao Nagasawa and Sally Martin as an example. Nao Nagasawa's hotter than Sally Martin for me... it's just subjective though some may say otherwise... out of preference or out of the mentality white is always better but still... this is very subjective. They're both attractive in their own way but I'm finding myself having Nao Nagasawa as the "drooling over a woman I'll never have" more.


And perhaps an honest confession of mine is that I myself pretty much tend to ditch the chance to date (but not to befriend, I befriend anyone who's good even if they're horrifyingly ugly) a hot Asian girl over a hot white girl. In confession, I usually prefer Orientals (specifically Chinese or Japanese) and Caucasians (maybe American or European). I just had a thought on what if Belldandy decided to grant me just one wish (hee hee, never wish for her or the world goes bye bye) and decides to make ask me between Rin Takanashi or Ciara Hanna to wish for, I might foolishly choose Ciara Hanna for the reasons of me overrating attractive white girls. To be honest, I'll confess I'm starting to find Ciara Hanna hotter than Rin Takanashi but that's pretty much me. =P
Meanwhile, you've got white men dating oriental women. I pretty much like white/oriental pairings whether it's oriental guy/white girl or white guy/oriental girl. But for some, comparison between white girls and oriental girls are apples and oranges. =P
The early 70s, Swiss bombshell Ursula Andress during her younger days was coined as "the most beautiful woman in the world". For me, that's just plain exaggeration since beauty is pretty relative. But still looking at her younger images, she's hot and looking at her aging pictures, she has aged rather gracefully compared to most people who get surgeries.

In the late 80s to early 90s, there was Pamela Anderson who was really a bombshell and I'd say she was the prettiest girl in Hollywood. Looking at her younger pictures before surgery, she was quite blazing.

Theoretically speaking, Amy Jo Johnson can be viewed as hotter than Reiko Chiba though some may think otherwise out of personal preferences. But for the white supremacy mentality, they'll pick Amy Jo Johnson not for personal preferences of beauty appreciation but for the sake of just overrated white girls. I would still say Amy Jo Johnson is pretty overrated by the 90s fanboy including myself. Although I'll admit Power Rangers lacks having hotter chicks than Super Sentai most of the time. =P


Well here's Nao Nagasawa and Sally Martin as an example. Nao Nagasawa's hotter than Sally Martin for me... it's just subjective though some may say otherwise... out of preference or out of the mentality white is always better but still... this is very subjective. They're both attractive in their own way but I'm finding myself having Nao Nagasawa as the "drooling over a woman I'll never have" more.


And perhaps an honest confession of mine is that I myself pretty much tend to ditch the chance to date (but not to befriend, I befriend anyone who's good even if they're horrifyingly ugly) a hot Asian girl over a hot white girl. In confession, I usually prefer Orientals (specifically Chinese or Japanese) and Caucasians (maybe American or European). I just had a thought on what if Belldandy decided to grant me just one wish (hee hee, never wish for her or the world goes bye bye) and decides to make ask me between Rin Takanashi or Ciara Hanna to wish for, I might foolishly choose Ciara Hanna for the reasons of me overrating attractive white girls. To be honest, I'll confess I'm starting to find Ciara Hanna hotter than Rin Takanashi but that's pretty much me. =P
Meanwhile, you've got white men dating oriental women. I pretty much like white/oriental pairings whether it's oriental guy/white girl or white guy/oriental girl. But for some, comparison between white girls and oriental girls are apples and oranges. =P
Comments
Post a Comment