Blonde Hotties Obsession

So far my peak of obsession with beauty appreciation is the hot blonde.  So not all blondes are hot but here's some factors from the past that triggered my unusual obsession with hot blondes:


In the past though, I thought Pamela Anderson was a blonde but she was more of a faux-blond. =P


Another of those blonde hotties I'd like to mention is Bridgette Wilson who played Sonya Blade in Mortal Kombat.


Another is French actress Laure Marsac.  Okay she is NOT that hot but still...


As of late, I think Italian-American hottie Vanessa Hessler is really hot and also unusually tall.  She's really very hot.


For Sally Martin, she is pretty but not all that hot but I had a soft spot for her.


As of late, Ciara Hanna is really one hot blonde.  Really, hot....

Comments