Journey as a Critic to Food


Well here's what I could say- I really am an unofficial food critic who actually jumps around from one restaurant to another for the heck of it.  Like I would really say that in my own experience, I had my own taste developments as time went by... and here are just some of the many changes.


As a child, I wasn't very fond of spicy flavors until I became a stubborn teenager.  This caused me to like Middle Easter, Indian and Korean cuisine and a love for intense flavors.  For one, I once loathed the idea of tasting Indian curry until I grew into my teenager years and eventually tasted Indian curry.  So yeah, it's for me MUCH BETTER than Japanese curry for me.


For one, I really enjoy a good sushi piece.  I have grown up not liking sushi at first and was more fond of Chinese cuisine, I later grew to love sushi.  It was part of me liking sushi then eventually I also grew to like kimbap as well from the Korean cuisine.


Also I used not to like yellow corn meal but as time passed, I grew to love it.


I used to like milk chocolate better but now I freaking love dark chocolate.


With pasta, I used to to like the sweet style but I've outgrown it in favor of Italian style that is no sugar.


I used to add sugar to my coffee but now I drink it plain black.

Can you name yours?  Hee hee hee!

Comments