Just Went to Pizza Republic Today!

I just had my break at the Pizza Republic for a lighthearted snack.  Sure the line was long but it means that the place is doing well... traffic in a restaurant can tell the quality of food for most people.  What makes the whole place fancy is that, you get to select the toppings of the pizza you want created, they use an old-fashioned oven in a high-tech establishment to do the cooking then poof- you get a really good pizza.  

Above is a picture of the finished product since I wasn't allowed to take pictures of the people at work since it will worsen the situation of the long line that time.  The taste was really unique in its own way with an Italian not American thin crust and all.  In my case, I had three different type of pizza with some friends to which I am more than eager to enter this place again.

Comments